Whale Photo Credit: Dave Hurwitz
It is whale season and what better way to watch these magnificent ocean giants than on a weekend away at Villa St James .
Picture yourself sipping a glass of wine as a whale breaches in front of you from your bed or from the balcony!
The enchanting Villa St James, a restored historical National Monument, is ideal for a large group of friends or family reunion in the coastal town of St James, in Cape Town.
Villa St James accommodates up to 16 people in 8 bedrooms with five bathrooms. Each bedroom, unique in character, has sea or mountain views with variable features of private outdoor or indoor balconies and a rabbit warren of inter-leading doors.
Whale Watching Tips:
- Click here for whale surfacing behaviour (breaching, lobtailing, spyhopping etc)
- Click here to identify which whale is which (Southern rights, Humpbacks, Brydes whales)
- Click here for the Top land based whale watching spots on the peninsula
- Click here for whale watching boat trips.
Whale of a Weekends Available
- 13 – 15 October 2017
- 20 – 22 October 2017
- 17 – 19 November 2017
R7000 per night for the first 10 guests.
R250 per person therafter. Max 16 Guests
- 8 Bedrooms: 1 x King, 5 x Queen, 1 x Double, 4 x Single, 1 x Futon
- 5 Bathrooms, 1 Guest Toilet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Laundry Facilities, Barbecue Facilities,
- Lounge, TV Room, Billiard Room, Pub, Dining Room (22 Seater)
- Swimming Pool, Secure Parking for 5 vehicles
- DSTV with CD Player
- Wireless Music System for your personal IPod or Cell Phone
- Wireless Internet
Join us in Conversation
Tel: 021 789 0093
Website : www.capepointroute.co.za