Barbara and Sally are the driving force behind the Cape Point Route. Barbara trained as an industrial psychologist and Sally trained as a physiotherapist but through a love of travel and many explorations, we were both drawn to the travel industry.
As Capetonians we have always cherished Cape Town, but especially the Cape Peninsula, as it has been our very own backyard and playground. We are passionate about where we live, work and play and we invite you to explore our daily reality and discover the Cape Point Route – “Cape Town’s playground”.
The Cape Point Route is an area of natural beauty, diverse cultures and unique attractions and activities. The choices for your stay can be overwhelming with so many options available. Why not call an expert to plan your holiday, or contact the Cape Point Route for advice on what to do… on anything from kids to animals, history to culture, adrenalin activities to leisurely lunches. The Cape Point Route is the ultimate playground and worth at least a 3 day stay.
We offer the following services:
- Provide information about where to go, what to do, where to stay, where to eat, how to get around and what is happening in the area.
- We can assist with on-site logistics and registrations.
- We can make reservations for activities or accommodation and tours.
- We can assist with coordination of local transport.
- We can arrange pre and post conference activities, spouse tours and special events.
- We can help secure special venues for any occasion.
- We can assist with site inspections, familiarization tours, local educational opportunities as well as site selection.
- We provide collateral material – please send us your postal details if you would like a copy of the Cape Point Route guide mailed to you.
- We provide marketing services specific to your product and requirements.